The Labor Relations discipline deals with the elements of formal labor-management relations: protected activities, unfair practices, union organizing, recognition and representation elections, as well as collective bargaining and contract administration. It also includes matters that focus on careers, communications, legal and regulatory issues, technology, metrics and outsourcing in the labor relations field, as well as effective labor relations practices and global labor relations issues.
With 17 years of post qualification experience after my masters degree, technically savvy individual who can excel in your fast-paced, hands-on environment.
I manage and participate in recruitment and selection of team members; provide consulting and employee advocacy in employee relations issues and counseling, management and supervisory training and coaching, affirmative action, general employee communications, HR policy, salary and benefits administration, recognition programs, and training.
I have done M.A. Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and Labor Welfare (Masters Degree; Loyola College). Specialized in Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and Labor Welfare and Diploma in Training & Development with more than 10 years of post qualification experience in Recruitment, Organizing Induction and Training and Development programs, Performance Management System, Compensation and Benefits Management.
- Handled Training Need Assessment for wide range of clients by using Balance Score Card and scientific instruments. Good oral and written English communication skills and presentation skills.
- Having implemented QMS – ISO 9001:2000 standards and processes. Expertise to do Process Mapping through VISIO / ORG PLUS soft wares and SPSS Analysis for any Projects/ Research.
- Having experience in developing and implementing Balanced Score Card.
- Proficient in HAY – METHODOLOGY – JOB EVALUATION.
- Have the ability to measure the competency of the people by using Thomas Profiling System. (U.K based psychometric profiling system to diagnose TNA).
- People motivation, team improvement (process – infrastructure), process building and system building are proven key areas of interest.
I am basically bubbling with energy, a self starter spirit, and a strategic thinker!
I strongly believe I possess the right combination of skills and experience you are looking for.